The 99 Generals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 99 Generals

Miami Jackson Sr High Graduating Class Of 99

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mia. Jacksons HomePage
Picnic Info
Cruise Info
Passport Info
Poll
Do you think that Obama will help improve the economy?
Yes
5 black president I_vote_lcap95%5 black president I_vote_rcap
 95% [ 18 ]
No
5 black president I_vote_lcap5%5 black president I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock

5 black president

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Murielle.Philocles
Murielle.Philocles

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Patient Service Representative/ Self Employed
Registration date : 2008-04-03

5 black president Empty
PostSubject: 5 black president   5 black president I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:23 am

I recently was informed that there were black presidents before George Washington and the book "Five Black Presidents" was a good source of information. Below are some valuable info.

Description:
Video of the chapter Five Black Presidents, from the book BLACK PEOPLE AND THEIR PLACE IN WORLD HISTORY, by Dr. Leroy Vaughn, MD, MBA. Historic photographs over the music of Najite, Africa Before Invasion album.

Five Black US Presidents
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mphilocles
Sharita Laster
Admin
Admin
Sharita Laster

Female
Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Loan Processor/Relaxing

5 black president Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 black president   5 black president I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:41 am

Wow, thanks Muri.

They never teach this in school. We only had one month of Black History. It's a shame that we don't learn about these things until we're grown. This video is very informative.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/honey5_4
Murielle.Philocles
Murielle.Philocles

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Patient Service Representative/ Self Employed

5 black president Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 black president   5 black president I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Our people has been lied to for many centuries. A lot of stuff has been suppress from us. Million of slaves have passed for white. You really do not know who is white unless they have blonde and red hair at birth. To know where you are going you need to know where you come from. Do you know who you really are ? We are not African American ,we are Yahweh(God) chosen people. Read Amos 9:7 Are you not like the Ethopian unto me O children of Israel said Yahweh(God). So read the Old Testament and read Levitius 23 rd chapter and read the curse that we are under in chapter 26 in Leviticus and the 28 chapter of Deuteronomy. Read your Bible and you will find out who we really are ? Your minister lied to you or he does not know the truth. Hosea 4:6 Yahweh said we the people will be destroyed for lack of knowledge because we reject knowledge. Ye shall know the truth and the truth will set you free.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mphilocles
Sponsored content

5 black president Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 black president   5 black president I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 black president
Page 1 of 1