The 99 Generals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 99 Generals

Miami Jackson Sr High Graduating Class Of 99

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mia. Jacksons HomePage
Picnic Info
Cruise Info
Passport Info
Poll
Do you think that Obama will help improve the economy?
Yes
Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_vote_lcap95%Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_vote_rcap
 95% [ 18 ]
No
Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_vote_lcap5%Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock

Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?

Go down 
+10
kasharwanya
Christal Norris
Lashani Allen
Priscilla Pulido
Margie Granja
Luisa Santiago
Corey Williams
Jean Destine
Miguel Perez
Natasha Louis Charles
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha Louis Charles
C/O 99
C/O 99
Natasha Louis Charles

Female
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Program Coordinator/ love to shop for me and my daughter. I love listening to politics
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:21 am

pale thank God, i haven't heard of any deaths from our class, but I'm sure everyone else knows more than me.
Back to top Go down
Miguel Perez
Miguel Perez

Male
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Banker
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Hey just a reminder we lost one of our class mates the last week of school her name was Ruthy Alvarez RIP

I also heard Jesus Mendoza passaway a few years back but im not sure if thats true. Can anyone confirm that?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/map31
Jean Destine
C/O 99
C/O 99
Jean Destine

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : SPENDING TIME WITH THE FAM,SHOPPING ,AND CLUBBING
Humor : CLOWNING 24-7
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:12 pm

R.I.P JESUS MENDOZA!!!! DATS MY CHICO 4REAL, WE WERE ON DA WRESTLING TEAM 2GETHA 4UM 95-99....
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DOLO81
Natasha Louis Charles
C/O 99
C/O 99
Natasha Louis Charles

Female
Job/hobbies : Program Coordinator/ love to shop for me and my daughter. I love listening to politics

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:06 am

God is taking care of them. Do you have a picture of Jesus? I don't remember his face.
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male
Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Self Employed. Chillin, and Playing Video Games Online
Humor : Clowning
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:02 am

Did anyone remember this dude name Kinard?? He was short and hung around the 40 boys. Raymone told me that he was killed a while back.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ItsYaBoyCorey
Natasha Louis Charles
C/O 99
C/O 99
Natasha Louis Charles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:06 am

Oh yeah, i remember him he had an overbite, right? Aw man, i can't believe he's gone. i remmber in middle school he used to suck his two middle fingers. Life is shrt for real.
Back to top Go down
Luisa Santiago
C/O 99
C/O 99
Luisa Santiago

Female
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:21 pm

well yea there were a couple of our classmates that has left to be in heaven with god..but I will never forget of my best friend Ruthy Alvarez..I really miss her alot and I will never forget her and also the good times we spent 2gether. R.I.P amiga Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexiepunkielulu
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female
Number of posts : 64
Humor : Happy :)

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Mario passed away also. He had a brother named Jeffrey. His brother was class of '98 & Mario was class of '99.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Louis Charles
C/O 99
C/O 99
Natasha Louis Charles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:57 pm

I don't remember Mario. What did he look like. Did he play any sports or anything?
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male
Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Self Employed. Chillin, and Playing Video Games Online
Humor : Clowning
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:34 pm

what was his last name??
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ItsYaBoyCorey
Priscilla Pulido
C/O 99
C/O 99
Priscilla Pulido

Female
Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : CSR - Brenntag Mid-South
Humor : Happy :D
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:56 pm

YEA I KNOW JESUS COUSIN LUIS HE TOO WAS A WRESTLER AND IS CLASS OF 99. ACTUALLY MY HOME GIRL HANGS WITH HIM.
Back to top Go down
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:24 pm

Mario's Last name was Moradell, He was a white boy, chunky. If you guys have the year book you can check him out there.
Back to top Go down
Lashani Allen
C/O 99
C/O 99
Lashani Allen

Female
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Credit Analyst ENJOYING LIFE
Humor : LOVING
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:53 pm

Yeah i remember Mario he was a trip a real sweet heart he had a big personality and always the life the party.
Back to top Go down
Luisa Santiago
C/O 99
C/O 99
Luisa Santiago

Female
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Hey Guys, I found a page of Mario and his brother Jeffrey in myspace as a memorial for both of them-well i was never friends with both but I knew and remember their faces-ya can check it out and show sum luv- www.myspace.com/124188427 may them rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexiepunkielulu
Christal Norris
C/O 99
C/O 99
Christal Norris

Female
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:41 pm

wow what happen to the two brothers they died on the same day.
Back to top Go down
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:14 pm

Mario & Jeffrey yea they did. They were coming from a club & apparently crashed into an older lady in another car. They were always together.
Back to top Go down
kasharwanya
C/O 99
C/O 99
kasharwanya

Male
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : MY FATHER'S BUSSINESS
Humor : CLOWNING
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:21 pm

WALTER BANKS DIED ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHEN THOUGH ITS BEEN SO LONG!! I THNK IS WAS AFTER MIDDLE SCHOOL 2 TIME FOR THEN ALLAPATTAH GRADUATES AND MR. WYATT. LOL
Back to top Go down
Miguel Perez
Miguel Perez

Male
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Banker

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:02 pm

I heard Walter died like at the end of 99 0r sometime in 2000. That was my boy.

R.I.P Walter
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/map31
Andrinette
C/O 99
C/O 99

Female
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : club/stripper
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:17 pm

do you rememmber carl he play football he was short the died
Back to top Go down
Christal Norris
C/O 99
C/O 99
Christal Norris

Female
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:39 pm

yeah carl prince!Sad
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Williams
C/O 99
C/O 99
Benjamin Williams

Male
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Mail Processor/ Wellness Center Coordinator
Humor : The same ol Ben Williams

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Yeah I remember them boyz because Jeff the tall white one played football for the J. I just talked to Carlos a.k.a Chuleta and he told me that they died in a car accident one night after coming from the club and no they were not drunk dats what the autopsy said. Mario was the feminine guy that wore the contacts and used to be with a lot of females and always smiling and happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com/trymybest305
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:21 am

Those are the ones Ben. Yea Carlos was there cousin. Mario was a happy go round guy. I don't think I ever saw that guy mad or anything.
Back to top Go down
ArlenFlores
C/O 99
C/O 99
ArlenFlores

Female
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : STAY HOME MOM/WIFEY
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:32 am

hey everyone! well yeah about Jesus, he passed way in July of 2000. Man Jesus was like a brother. We were told he died from a massive heart attack, also that he was turn away from a clinic while the rescue was trying to get him there. His father was waiting for an autopsy result for the cause of death, but we felt bad going to ask and stir up his feelings. Anyways, we loved Jesus, he was a hell of a guy and a hell of a friend.

About the Moradel brothers: I didn't know Jeffery but Mario was a real sweet heart. Mario had a beautiful smile, he was funny and fun to be around.

R.I.P
Jesus
Mario
Jeffery
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fabi1080
Weslaine Pierre
C/O 99
C/O 99
Weslaine Pierre

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : airline dispatcher
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:55 pm

O MY GOSH THATS A SHOCKER THEY BOTH WENT TO ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL WITH ME MY GOSH.. THEN TO JACSON WOW.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mswes08
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?   Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone's life ended from our class of 99?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 99 Generals :: General Discussion-
Jump to: