The 99 Generals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 99 Generals

Miami Jackson Sr High Graduating Class Of 99

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mia. Jacksons HomePage
Picnic Info
Cruise Info
Passport Info
Poll
Do you think that Obama will help improve the economy?
Yes
Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_lcap95%Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_rcap
 95% [ 18 ]
No
Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_lcap5%Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock

Where should we have the pic nic????

Go down 
+4
Natasha Louis Charles
Margie Granja
Carlos Espinoza
Corey Williams
8 posters

Where should we have the picnic???
On The Beach (Crandon)
Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_lcap20%Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
CB Smith Park (has a water park)
Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_lcap65%Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 36 ]
Tamiami Park (place of our senior picnic)
Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_lcap13%Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Amelia Earhart Park
Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_lcap2%Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Other (explain where)
Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_lcap0%Where should we have the pic nic???? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male
Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Self Employed. Chillin, and Playing Video Games Online
Humor : Clowning
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Where should we have the pic nic???? Empty
PostSubject: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:00 pm

If you have an additional idea, feel free to speak out so it can be placed on the poll!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ItsYaBoyCorey
Carlos Espinoza
C/O 99
C/O 99

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : warehouse manager
Humor : FUNNY AS CAT YO !
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:19 pm

not i guess cb smith park sounds good as long as we could drink out there were good dawg u feel me amn man were grown now dawg aight homie dale
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chuletz
Carlos Espinoza
C/O 99
C/O 99

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : warehouse manager
Humor : FUNNY AS CAT YO !
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:20 pm

my bad and what date would it be man cause u know people go out of town man aight
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chuletz
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female
Number of posts : 64
Humor : Happy :)
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:55 am

Alot of you are voting for CB Smith park & Corey put that it has a water park which is true but as of May 2008 it was undergoing renovations (the water park) therefore we would have to check to see if it be done by next June. You know how people here are. So I think it will be a good idea to contact the park to see when their renovations are going to be finished.
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male
Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Self Employed. Chillin, and Playing Video Games Online
Humor : Clowning
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Thanks for that Info I will call them this monday!!!! And yea Carlos we can drink out there. My dad's company picnic was there every year and almost everyone got pissy drunk! (lol)
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ItsYaBoyCorey
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:09 pm

IN CB SMITH YOU CANDRINK ANYWHERE IN THE P[ARKS WHERE THE PICNIC TABLES ARE BUT NOT INSIDE THE WATER PARK & NO GLASS CONTAINER FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T DRINK BEER, BEER HAS TO BE IN CANS.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Louis Charles
C/O 99
C/O 99
Natasha Louis Charles

Female
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Program Coordinator/ love to shop for me and my daughter. I love listening to politics
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:46 am

Oh yeah. i have to visit the water park so everyone can see my new body... you know strecth marks, cellulite, and dimples. Just kidding.

CB Smith sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)
C/O 99
C/O 99
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : chill mode
Humor : code 10.......man down..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:51 pm

I like the c.b smith park idea or if not that park any nice park like oleta or greynolds
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amir8302007
Christal Norris
C/O 99
C/O 99
Christal Norris

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:16 pm

HI PEOPLE I WANNA ADD MY PIC !HOW DO I DO THAT?LOL
Back to top Go down
Priscilla Pulido
C/O 99
C/O 99
Priscilla Pulido

Female
Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : CSR - Brenntag Mid-South
Humor : Happy :D
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:03 pm

There is a water park just like CB Smith in Grapelands Heights right there on NW 37 AVE and 14 ST. I have not been there yet and I do not think its has room like CB Smith for picnic. I think CB Smith is a great place.
Back to top Go down
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:12 pm

Priscilla that water park in Grapeland is no good. 1. You cannot take any coolers or any outside food. 2. Doesn't have picnic tables it is strictly a water park. 3. You must wear bathing suits. I think CB smith is the best choice.
Back to top Go down
kid22

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:45 am

cuz you can drink in cb smith park but not in the water park..shit no good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where should we have the pic nic????   Where should we have the pic nic???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where should we have the pic nic????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 99 Generals :: Polls-
Jump to: