The 99 Generals

Miami Jackson Sr High Graduating Class Of 99

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mia. Jacksons HomePage
Picnic Info
Cruise Info
Passport Info
Poll
Do you think that Obama will help improve the economy?
Yes
Are we having a reunion??? I_vote_lcap95%Are we having a reunion??? I_vote_rcap
 95% [ 18 ]
No
Are we having a reunion??? I_vote_lcap5%Are we having a reunion??? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock

Are we having a reunion???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male
Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Self Employed. Chillin, and Playing Video Games Online
Humor : Clowning
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Are we having a reunion??? Empty
PostSubject: Are we having a reunion???   Are we having a reunion??? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Ok, its DECEMBER and we have about 6 months to prepare for our reunion! I have posted tons of info about the cruise and the picnic! Everyone seems to agree on the cruise and picnic, as well as the date's set for the events (Beside's you guys voted for it). Currently only 36 people have responded by paying their (then) $25 deposit. The rates that were given were based on a group of 50-100 people. Carnival Cruise Lines has canceled our reservation. This means that the space we had reserved for the banquet, is now canceled! The complimentary martini party........ CANCELED!!!!! Im sure that we all would like to have a 10 year reunion but the lack of participation is gonna cause us not to have one! No Look, if you plan on attending the events please let me know what are your intentions! I spent a lot of time and money building this website and so have other members who have donated time and money towards the events! To be honest, I just want to have fun and be around my old classmates! If our reunion consists of the 36 people that has paid, then thats fine with me because I am going to make the best of it! In closing......... Let us know what your intentions are so we can plan accordingly! Time is wasting..... the longer you wait, the more it will cost!!!!!

View user profile http://Myspace.com/ItsYaBoyCorey

Are we having a reunion???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 99 Generals :: General Discussion-
Jump to: