The 99 Generals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 99 Generals

Miami Jackson Sr High Graduating Class Of 99

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mia. Jacksons HomePage
Picnic Info
Cruise Info
Passport Info
Poll
Do you think that Obama will help improve the economy?
Yes
Is it ok to flirt I_vote_lcap95%Is it ok to flirt I_vote_rcap
 95% [ 18 ]
No
Is it ok to flirt I_vote_lcap5%Is it ok to flirt I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock

Is it ok to flirt

Go down 
+3
Sharita Laster
Christal Norris
Corey Williams
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male
Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Self Employed. Chillin, and Playing Video Games Online
Humor : Clowning
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Is it ok to flirt Empty
PostSubject: Is it ok to flirt   Is it ok to flirt I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:16 am

You are at a friend's party having a great time. You look over and see your date or partner laughing, chatting and flirting their little ass off with someone else at the party. What would you do?
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ItsYaBoyCorey
Christal Norris
C/O 99
C/O 99
Christal Norris

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Is it ok to flirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to flirt   Is it ok to flirt I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:22 pm

nothing
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

Is it ok to flirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to flirt   Is it ok to flirt I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:01 am

If it was me in that situation, I would leave a question for her to answer: What would she do after I've gotten up and left her ass there. She's fingered her way there, dammit she can thumb it back!!!! I think that it's disrespectful in a way but maybe I feel this way because I have been burnt before
Back to top Go down
Sharita Laster
Admin
Admin
Sharita Laster

Female
Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Loan Processor/Relaxing

Is it ok to flirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to flirt   Is it ok to flirt I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Observe to see how far he would take it. Because if he's doing all of this knowing he came with me to the party. It's a possibility he's a whore and would do much worse when i'm not around. Actions speak louder than words! Feel me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/honey5_4
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female
Number of posts : 64
Humor : Happy :)
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Is it ok to flirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to flirt   Is it ok to flirt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:50 am

I agree with Rita on this. If that person is capable of flirting right in front of ur face imagine what he/she would be capable of doing when you aren't around. Their lil' happy asses will be finding a way back to where ever the hell they came from cuz my ass wouldn't be taking them anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Christal Norris
C/O 99
C/O 99
Christal Norris

Female
Number of posts : 27

Is it ok to flirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to flirt   Is it ok to flirt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:47 pm

true! that only shows a lack of respect.
Back to top Go down
Janell Flowers
C/O 99
C/O 99
Janell Flowers

Female
Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Transportation Officer
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Is it ok to flirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to flirt   Is it ok to flirt I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:16 pm

HEELLL Naw I totally Disagree......1st & foremost I am a big ass flirt, but then again I am happily single. We all flirt in our on lil way, be real. Weather it's in front of your ppls or behind their backs it gets done. Me, going by Corey's scenario, hell why sit and look at him flirt, fight fire with fire, play that shyt cool find you a dude and get your flirt on to best believe he won't be over there with that other chick to much longer after that, and if he is, well you just my have a new fling to excite you for the night even if it's totally innocent the image you paint in his head when you approach him like, oh babes I see that you are enjoying your self so what HIS name is going to make sure I get home ok, so you enjoy, I'll call you later.....and don't forget to say hi to the other chick to LOL! At this point you know he’s looking at your ass to see who you are leaving w/ go to dude tell him to walk you to your car leave his ass there to, unless his fine as hell and you want to get your rocks off, naw just kidding, and take your ass home. Yall act like yall don't remember them rules from Vivica Fox in how to be a player, Shyt I took notes....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/drippinjuicy
Erick Turner
C/O 99
C/O 99
Erick Turner

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : surgical service asst/anesthesia tech
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Is it ok to flirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to flirt   Is it ok to flirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:06 pm

a janel and the bad part of it u dont do nothing you just wrote
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

Is it ok to flirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to flirt   Is it ok to flirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:50 pm

LMAO!!! Ha Ha Janell!!!!!!!!!!!! My boy Erick called you out! Try again Dumplings!!!
Back to top Go down
Murielle.Philocles
Murielle.Philocles

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Patient Service Representative/ Self Employed

Is it ok to flirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to flirt   Is it ok to flirt I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:02 pm

I would of question them. If they are capable of doing that in front of you Imagine what goes on when you're not around. That shows a lack of respect. I would have ended the relationship. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mphilocles
Sponsored content

Is it ok to flirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it ok to flirt   Is it ok to flirt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it ok to flirt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 99 Generals :: Women Vs Men-
Jump to: