The 99 Generals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 99 Generals

Miami Jackson Sr High Graduating Class Of 99

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mia. Jacksons HomePage
Picnic Info
Cruise Info
Passport Info
Poll
Do you think that Obama will help improve the economy?
Yes
Old School Spankin's I_vote_lcap95%Old School Spankin's I_vote_rcap
 95% [ 18 ]
No
Old School Spankin's I_vote_lcap5%Old School Spankin's I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock

Old School Spankin's

Go down 
+4
Murielle.Philocles
David Floyd
Margie Granja
Corey Williams
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male
Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Self Employed. Chillin, and Playing Video Games Online
Humor : Clowning
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Old School Spankin's Empty
PostSubject: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:03 am

If you got spankin's or ass whippin's when you were little, What was the weirdest thing you've been hit with?
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ItsYaBoyCorey
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female
Number of posts : 64
Humor : Happy :)
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:45 am

I was a good lil' girl. I NEVER got a spanking Smile.
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:59 pm

You look like you need a spankin now! Even standing by Mickey Mouse you still look guilty, I see your hands in his pockets!
Back to top Go down
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:02 am

Oh hell NO Mad Corey!!!! Have you ever heard of innocent Rolling Eyes until proven guilty Twisted Evil. I was daddy's lil' girl & he never let anyone not even mom put a hand on me santa
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:08 am

Yea My kids seem to have that effect on me, Its called a SUCKER!!!!!! I know that they do dirt but yet im the one who sweeps it under the rug!
Back to top Go down
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:48 am

All dad's are SUCKERS especially when it comes to girls, not so much with the boys though!
Back to top Go down
David Floyd
C/O 99 Donators
C/O 99 Donators
David Floyd

Male
Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Law Enforcement
Humor : HUH... LOL
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:55 pm

Well I got old school whippin's my mom only beat us with belts but my great aunt beat me with a Spatula once lmao....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuriryu
Murielle.Philocles
Murielle.Philocles

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Patient Service Representative/ Self Employed
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Well I got old school whippings not just from my parent. Just about every adult member of my family was allowed to spank me. I've been hit with the extension cord and tree branches going up back in the Island. I was a little bad one growing up.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mphilocles
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:56 pm

My mom went to church one sunday and happen to break the heel off her shoes. One would think that she would throw the shoes away but nooooo my mom had other plans! This heel-less shoes was know our designated ass whoopin device! I hated that shoe because it didn't give much, she was able to transfer all her energy to the shoe, and to my ass!

I've also been hit with a fan blade! Yes a ceiling fan blade! I thought that I could hold on to the ceiling fan blade while it was spending but once again I proved myself to be an ass! Now I know that you're thinkin how could could she beat me with a fan blade as wide as it is. Well... GOD works in mysterious ways, and he blessed my mom by allowing the fan blade to break off in way that she had a lil handle to work with. With that said, i got my ass beat with a fan blade.

One other thing I know many of you hated was................. The Paint Stick from home depo. I know im not the only one because I still see lil kids getting their butts tore up with that thing. I think thats what its really there for. Home Depo encourages parents to beats kids in their stores!
Back to top Go down
David Floyd
C/O 99 Donators
C/O 99 Donators
David Floyd

Male
Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Law Enforcement
Humor : HUH... LOL
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:59 am

Oh I forgot one how about the little rod that opens the mini Blinds. That will make you speak in tongues ... Yellow Bowtie LMAO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuriryu
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:40 pm

My grandma used those until she broke all of them on our asses!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erick Turner
C/O 99
C/O 99
Erick Turner

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : surgical service asst/anesthesia tech
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:12 am

well i remember coming home from alapattah the house got a phone call why when you no you going to get an ass woopen u take the senic route home then once i got there the old gurl waited tell (lol) i gotta laugh cause it's funny now but she waited tell i got my black ass out the shower came in the bathroom and i got the business. seem like i had the hick-ups after that trying to catch my breath lol
Back to top Go down
kasharwanya
C/O 99
C/O 99
kasharwanya

Male
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : MY FATHER'S BUSSINESS
Humor : CLOWNING
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:25 pm

MY OL BOY USE TO KNUCKLE IT UP TAT'S IT ON THAT. I WILL LAY TYSON PUNCH OUT ON NINTENDO AND THEN GET TYSON PUNCHED OUT TO SLEEP!1 LOL
Back to top Go down
Raymone Robbins
Raymone Robbins

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : PTA/ chillin
Humor : There was a whiteman,blackman and chineseman ................
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Man, my moms stayed with the quick reactions. Whatever was close by broomstick, pot, pan, church shoes, longs ass phone cord. As long as it hurt ......she was using it!!!! Her ass was CRAZY !!!
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Man this morning I was on Walmart and there was this lil white boy cutting a Damn Fool!!!!! He wanted a power ranger sword that his mom repeatedly told him that he couldn't have. Every time she said no, that must have triggered a switch in his brain that makes him act as if he was having the Holy Ghost while on the floor. He did this about 4-5 times while im peaking from the other isle like a old nosy ass lady hoping that she beat his lil ass! I wish I coulda started it for her but, fortunate for him, I couldn't! After about 15 minutes of this she walked up to him and asked him do you really want that sword that bad, and he responded yes. She then took the sword out of the box and proceeded to beat his lil ass with that sword! I was on the other isle cracking my jolly ass off! I even trotted my ass over there and told her that I couldn't have done better myself! Here is some Karma for ya ass!!!! Because she took it out the box, she had to pay for it and she told him from now on when you act up, Imma give you this sword! I was like damn! He got what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
JERROD
C/O 99
C/O 99
JERROD

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : SHIPPING CLERK / PLAYING POOL ,BOWLING , MOVIES, AN GOING OUT TO EAT
Humor : STILL THE SAME LAID BACK KAT FROM THE J (YA DIG)
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:56 pm

man i remember one day my mom beat me with the hill of her shoe and then after that made go outside and get a switch off of the tree ya that's crazy afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old School Spankin's   Old School Spankin's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old School Spankin's
Page 1 of 1