The 99 Generals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 99 Generals

Miami Jackson Sr High Graduating Class Of 99

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mia. Jacksons HomePage
Picnic Info
Cruise Info
Passport Info
Poll
Do you think that Obama will help improve the economy?
Yes
Lets be honest. I_vote_lcap95%Lets be honest. I_vote_rcap
 95% [ 18 ]
No
Lets be honest. I_vote_lcap5%Lets be honest. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock

Lets be honest.

Go down 
+4
David Floyd
Sharita Laster
Murielle.Philocles
Joe Sloan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Sloan
C/O 99
C/O 99
Joe Sloan

Male
Number of posts : 38
Job/hobbies : bail bondsman/security
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Would black women have been as supportive of Barack Obama if his wife were white?
Back to top Go down
Murielle.Philocles
Murielle.Philocles

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Patient Service Representative/ Self Employed
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:40 pm

I would. Race doesn't matter to me. I don't think race should have should have any thing to do with it when it comes to whom a person fall in love with.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mphilocles
Sharita Laster
Admin
Admin
Sharita Laster

Female
Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Loan Processor/Relaxing
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:05 pm

I would have supported him still. Any Black man (or man of any race) that has a wife strong enough to stand beside, not behind him, as he runs for president, is a strong woman. As long as they arent in the Bush family, I'm good. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/honey5_4
David Floyd
C/O 99 Donators
C/O 99 Donators
David Floyd

Male
Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Law Enforcement
Humor : HUH... LOL
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:11 am

Good question. I don't think they would've had a choice in the matter because of the large amount Americans that Hate Bush.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuriryu
kasharwanya
C/O 99
C/O 99
kasharwanya

Male
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : MY FATHER'S BUSSINESS
Humor : CLOWNING
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:21 am

i damn sure wouldn't. i dont support barak obama now he gets his orders from the white ppl anyway. i'm honest
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male
Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Self Employed. Chillin, and Playing Video Games Online
Humor : Clowning
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:54 am

Ya know, I think majority wont but there are some women out there who are petty like that! They hate to see a black man with a white woman. I dont see nothing wrong with it. I've dabbled a time or two with different cultures! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ItsYaBoyCorey
Joe Sloan
C/O 99
C/O 99
Joe Sloan

Male

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:15 am

see corey that was my point if a black man gains fame or power falls for a white women he's "bad" i think deep inside alot of black women would've been hurt if the first black president brought in a white first lady.
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:47 am

Yea true but I unlike some.... I dont think that a white woman is better than a Black or Other culture. I've dated outside of my race while im broke! If I all of a sudden get rich, im not goint to go hunt down a white woman. See the thing is..... some of these sucka's don't have the balls or skills to pickup a white woman. As soon as they get some money, the go buy one and yes I really mean what I say when I said "BUY ONE". If she wasn't messing with yo ugly ass when you are broke, why can you all of a sudden get one now? Sad the some men don't see this.

Fella's our life is a big race and when it comes to females, there are 2 types of women:

The first woman is the one who is gonna prepare you for the race, train with you, go thru all the pains and aches. When ur down she's gonna pick ya back up, when your broke...... Popcorn and a movie will do, while your running your race, she's beside you, and even if you don't win, she will be at the finish line to congratulate you.

The second kind of female don't give a damn about the struggle's you have or are going through, She's just going to stank her monkey ass at the finish line waiting on you. And if someone else beats you to that finish line, that's the one she's gonna go home with! Leaving you high and dry!

Some white people feel that they are superior of ALL races, and the only way we are accepted, is if we got millions in our pockets!
Back to top Go down
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female
Number of posts : 64
Humor : Happy :)
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:44 am

Corey very rarely do I agree with you but this time, you are absolutely CORRECT! The funny thing is though that some men (not all) think that when they get a little bit of $$$ all of a sudden they become good looking when in reality is like you said those type of women are only behind his financial status.
I believe you have to be there no matter what & that goes in both sides of the coin not only a woman being there for a man but also vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Rarely ???? <---- you know im right 73.299% of the time! Ur woman instincts won't allow you to admit it ! Rolling Eyes Thanks though (lol)
Back to top Go down
Joe Sloan
C/O 99
C/O 99
Joe Sloan

Male

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Corey i sort of agree some dudes go looking for a white girl the first chance they get. Personally i don't like them they look like boiled chicken naked.But here's 3 acceptions to that, lets take into account pro athlete's they go to college in places like Montana,Utah, and Idaho alot of these division 1 schools don't have great representations of black women(also can apply to professionals).2 HSBCU's are great for us but are second rate to schools like(not my opinion) UCLA, Harvard, Gorgetown, ect. In the eyes of most employers so if you got to FAMU and have a 6.0 gpa your resume doesn't look as good as somebodies that went to Yale and just barely made it. REMEMBER Gorge W. Bush went to Yale. So black kids who go to Big schools aren't around alot of black kids alot of us don't get to go to college unless on scholarship.3 the first thing we all do is when we get our money up is move out of the hood and alot of the things you did while in the hood isn't accepted in your new home. So your option is stay away from the home you worked so hard for so you can keep doing the same thing you did before. Or chill and start meeting new ppl. in your new surroundigs (white women) and to us it just looks like you got a lil money and went looking for a white girl.
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Yea that's true also but in my opinion, I get along with people that understands me better, and to know where I come from! Not saying that it couldn't happen but..... it usually works out that way. Its hard to find a pure white woman who can totally relate to a black man.
Back to top Go down
kasharwanya
C/O 99
C/O 99
kasharwanya

Male
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : MY FATHER'S BUSSINESS
Humor : CLOWNING
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:46 pm

i would never deal with a white woman i 'm too good for them. they are cave woman and i'm str8 on that. i don't blam a black woman for getting upset if they see a black or latino man dealing with another nation. i hate seeing that myself its ridiculous and that goes for us men too. these nations are ugly what the hell you gonna do with a chinese woman. outside of a pedicure she ain't worth a damn unlike a beautiful latina and black woman. god bless yall just get in yall right mind and be in subjection to ur man!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:40 am

ERNESTO, I WAS WITH YOU UNTIL UR LAST STATEMENT, "BE IN SUBJECTION 2 UR MAN" WE R IN THE 21ST CENTURY HERE, EACH SIDE HAS TO PUT ITS PART!
Back to top Go down
Joe Sloan
C/O 99
C/O 99
Joe Sloan

Male

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 pm

yes subjection i don't know what that means (because i went to jackson) but if it means blow me when i want then i agree
Back to top Go down
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:28 am

Oh hell no Joe!!! Mad, Let's get smart here SUBJECTION: act of bringing under power or control; state of being under control. Now that we know what it means I know ur still going to agree with Ernesto Joe but its still the 21st century & all hell will have to freeze over before some women subject to men.
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:11 am

Joe you have a point and Margie so do you but, you have to look at this way Margie..... There are some women out her that still subject to men.
Back to top Go down
Joe Sloan
C/O 99
C/O 99
Joe Sloan

Male

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Listen i don't want the crazy coming to america "what ever you like girl" all i was saying was i think head is nice. Sorry Margie if you took it as anything more than a women sucking you up at half time.
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:42 pm

LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)
C/O 99
C/O 99
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : chill mode
Humor : code 10.......man down..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:57 pm

I personally would have still supported mr.obama, oh yea and no comment on all the otha stuff that was said i just see them as opinions that everyone is entitled to they dont necessarily have to be true.. LOL Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amir8302007
Sponsored content

Lets be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets be honest.   Lets be honest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets be honest.
Page 1 of 1