The 99 Generals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 99 Generals

Miami Jackson Sr High Graduating Class Of 99

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mia. Jacksons HomePage
Picnic Info
Cruise Info
Passport Info
Poll
Do you think that Obama will help improve the economy?
Yes
who did you pick on in high school? I_vote_lcap95%who did you pick on in high school? I_vote_rcap
 95% [ 18 ]
No
who did you pick on in high school? I_vote_lcap5%who did you pick on in high school? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock

who did you pick on in high school?

Go down 
+2
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)
Andrinette
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrinette
C/O 99
C/O 99

Female
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : club/stripper
Registration date : 2008-08-02

who did you pick on in high school? Empty
PostSubject: who did you pick on in high school?   who did you pick on in high school? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:19 pm

who did you pick on in high school? If you see that person at the reunion what would you say to that person? Would you say sorry or keep picking on them? Razz
Back to top Go down
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)
C/O 99
C/O 99
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : chill mode
Humor : code 10.......man down..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: who did you pick on in high school?   who did you pick on in high school? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:41 am

Very Happy I didnt pick on anyone.....I do feel that if someone got picked on in high school they should get an apology..its not there fault someone had insecurities silent (oops!!did i step on any toes...lol) in their life at that time and needed to tease someone to make them feel betta...lol..i could only hope we have a no drama reunion...hopefully whoeva did the teasing and whoeva got teased put that behind them No , we are all adults now... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amir8302007
David Floyd
C/O 99 Donators
C/O 99 Donators
David Floyd

Male
Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Law Enforcement
Humor : HUH... LOL
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: who did you pick on in high school?   who did you pick on in high school? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:48 pm

I didn't pick on anyone but there was one that picked on me and i wonder what they are going to say if they see me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuriryu
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male
Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Self Employed. Chillin, and Playing Video Games Online
Humor : Clowning
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: who did you pick on in high school?   who did you pick on in high school? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:33 pm

OMG! you know what Imma stay silent on this one because I am gonna be in big trouble. To be honest.... I picked at alot of you that are on this site, but I aint callin no names. Some of you had dusty ainkles, not ashy.... Dusty! (Im talking bout if you put lotion on your ainkles you will make MUD) Some of you guys had Morning Breath in the afternoon, some didnt... I can go on and on but hey you guys are my friends but you know who you are thats why im not gonna call no names!!! (lol)
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ItsYaBoyCorey
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female
Number of posts : 64
Humor : Happy :)
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: who did you pick on in high school?   who did you pick on in high school? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:47 pm

You wrong for that one Corey!!!
Back to top Go down
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)
C/O 99
C/O 99
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : chill mode
Humor : code 10.......man down..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: who did you pick on in high school?   who did you pick on in high school? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Margie you right..Corey you is wrong..I know i aint have no morning breath in no afternoon..hell you know what i think alot of people had atleast one day they had morning breath in the afternoon(just not me) you know afta lunch eatin all dem dam onions or somethin crazy all in a nigga face like its ok(mostly guys)..lol..Corey dusty ankles i aint neeeeeeva heard dat before..lol(now thats just wrong)..Corey rememba that girl who you pushed her head into the chalk board cuz she kept messin wit chu....lol hell nah she gon get yo azz...i know she aint forgot...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amir8302007
Benjamin Williams
C/O 99
C/O 99
Benjamin Williams

Male
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Mail Processor/ Wellness Center Coordinator
Humor : The same ol Ben Williams
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: who did you pick on in high school?   who did you pick on in high school? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:27 pm

OMG WOW THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WHO DIDN'T I PICK ON LOL AND WHO TRIED TO PICK ON ME AND KNEW BETTER LMFAO. BECAUSE EVERYONE ON HERE THAT ME KNOW THAT I WAS BEAST A.K.A. A ONE MAN WRECKING CREW. LOL BY THE DA WAY HERE'S ONE FOR YALL. LOOK FOR IT IN THE TOPICS OR BLOGS SECTION.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com/trymybest305
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who did you pick on in high school?   who did you pick on in high school? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who did you pick on in high school?
Page 1 of 1