The 99 Generals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 99 Generals

Miami Jackson Sr High Graduating Class Of 99

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mia. Jacksons HomePage
Picnic Info
Cruise Info
Passport Info
Poll
Do you think that Obama will help improve the economy?
Yes
Women Giving It Up! I_vote_lcap95%Women Giving It Up! I_vote_rcap
 95% [ 18 ]
No
Women Giving It Up! I_vote_lcap5%Women Giving It Up! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock

Women Giving It Up!

Go down 
+5
David Floyd
Margie Granja
ArlenFlores
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)
Corey Williams
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male
Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Self Employed. Chillin, and Playing Video Games Online
Humor : Clowning
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Women Giving It Up! Empty
PostSubject: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Fella's do you loose respect for a women who gives it up to early? How long are you willing to wait!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ItsYaBoyCorey
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)
C/O 99
C/O 99
Carolyn Cooper(ya digg)

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : chill mode
Humor : code 10.......man down..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:22 pm

WHAT! wait a minute..what about these dudes out here free ballin tryin to seduce women out here.( No not cool No ).lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amir8302007
ArlenFlores
C/O 99
C/O 99
ArlenFlores

Female
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : STAY HOME MOM/WIFEY
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:08 am

lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fabi1080
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:07 am

LMAO! (CAROLYN.....UR SPECIAL!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Margie Granja
Admin
Admin
Margie Granja

Female
Number of posts : 64
Humor : Happy :)
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:39 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
David Floyd
C/O 99 Donators
C/O 99 Donators
David Floyd

Male
Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Law Enforcement
Humor : HUH... LOL
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:35 pm

No, I don’t think men respect women that give it up to early. If you want something you have to work for it. That act should take a little time. If you want to base your relationship on sex then by all means go ahead. But if you don’t get a phone call or you only get a call for sex you asked for it. Now some women have flipped the script and that is fine with us men … lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuriryu
Christal Norris
C/O 99
C/O 99
Christal Norris

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:24 pm

wow! whats early?
Back to top Go down
Corey Williams
Admin
Admin
Corey Williams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:56 am

Good question, what is considered early??? I have had a one nighter and I've also waited as long as 2 years before I got any. I think that if you and that person are vibing like that and you're attracted to one another then, its a whatever! But if it goes down that way, then that should be the only person that you're dealing with sexually. You cant be going back and forth between partners. My ex got intimate about 2 weeks after we initially met. I didn't consider her to be a hoe because we were so attracted to one another! Now on the other hand, a one night stand would cause me to loose a lil respect. If you give up the ass on the first night, that tells me that you aint interested in nothing I have to say or who I am. Evedently my physical attraction is what's causing you to spread ur legs, and if thats all it takes... then yeah you are a trick!

As a man.......... I would expect some type of action within a month! I know I may be wrong but hey Im A MAN!!!! If I dont get it within a month, I wouldnt treat her any different. All this means to me is...... I have to work harder!
Back to top Go down
Christal Norris
C/O 99
C/O 99
Christal Norris

Female
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:16 am

A month! and where do you go to find them. some of what you said was right, if the attraction is there, we all are grown adults but on the first night, NAW! And you can wait a year and loose interest ,on the other hand you can wait 6 month and its da real deal!lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharita Laster
Admin
Admin
Sharita Laster

Female
Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Loan Processor/Relaxing

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:23 pm

I'd say it depends on the person. I've met some women who only want a one night stand and others that want a relationship. Women are being more free sexually these days. Some are doing the same things that a man would do. I don't condone the behavior but to each his own. I personally don't think it would be a good idea to give it up so freely when you've just met a person. Give it some time and find out about the persons habits and background mentally and physically. AIDS is still rampant!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/honey5_4
Murielle.Philocles
Murielle.Philocles

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Patient Service Representative/ Self Employed

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:26 pm

I agree with you Sharita. each his own.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mphilocles
kasharwanya
C/O 99
C/O 99
kasharwanya

Male
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : MY FATHER'S BUSSINESS
Humor : CLOWNING
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:08 am

everything is spiritual. woman don't respect themselves but men don't either. is not kool for either man or woman just to sleep with any1. hello there are many diseaeses out there plus whatever happen to love. im talking bout teddy pendergrass turn off the lights type love. u feel me. is about being there for each other and mostly are you able to handle each others weaknesses and negativity because we all got it in us. u have to give it some time cuz ppl could be phony for a long time but not forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women Giving It Up!   Women Giving It Up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women Giving It Up!
Page 1 of 1